ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The course covers the following topics:
DON'T TOUCH THIS TAB
It’s important to improve the accordion’s behaviour
The Cyber Kill Chain
- Information gathering
- Passive vs. activeattacks
- DNS enumeration
- Using Whois
- Host discovery and port mapping
- What is vulnerability?
- The vulnerability assessment procedure
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Server-side attack vectors
- What is RCE?
- Brute-force attacks
- MSF as an exploitation framework
- Client-side attack vectors
- Phishing and spear-phishing attacks
- Malicious documents and binary files
Web Application Hacking 101
- Introduction to Web application hacking
- The OWASP Top 10
- Mapping the application
- Using proxies
- SQLi attacks
- XSS: Stored and reflected
Windows Privilege Escalation
- Windows permissions and tokens
- Windows common PE vectors
Linux Privilege Escalations
- Linux permissions
- Linux common PE vectors
- What is Lateral Movement?
- Lateral Movement: Common techniques
- Introduction to Kerberos attacks
Persistence and Backdooring
- What is persistence and what is used for?
- Backdooring vs. persistence
Don't touch this tab
About CYBERPRO was founded in cooperation with international information security and instruction authorities who bring to Israel world-leading cyber training technologies and a learning experience of the highest standard available today.
The partners include the IITC group which has been training graduates for the high tech industry for over 20 years, and was selected as the training center for the Cisco Company in Israel.
CYBERPRO’s advanced, sought-after training courses in the areas of infrastructures, information security and cyber are world famous. These training courses were developed by some of the best cyber experts in the world, for international security organizations that emphasize the high training capabilities, the professional learning methods and the unique training and practice technologies. Our connection with international groups allows our students to be exposed to unique employment opportunities in Israel and abroad.
The training and learning tracks are all based much hands-on practice and preparation for the industry and profession requirements, so they include technological labs and practice sessions using one of the most advanced simulators in the world.
- Individuals working in the information security sector
- Knowledge of data communication
- Avanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with MS-Domain
- Understanding the attack vectors
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Using privilege escalations
- The basics of web hacking
- Post exploit techniques